Italy Travel Guide! I'll take you on a trip to Italy and give you tips and tricks on what cities to visit, where to stay, where to eat and what to visit! You will visit Venice, Cinque Terre, Rome, Pisa, Tuscany, Florence, Siena, Modena, and many more!
– We will have fantastic walks and gondola rides along the canals of Venice
– Visit Florence (the birthplace of the Renaissance)
– Eating incredible pasta in Cinque Terre (the place of birth of pesto),
– Stroll through the streets of Rome in search of masterpieces of Italian art such as the Colliseo and the Trevi Fountain
– Have a romantic getaway in a villa in Tuscany
– Savor authentic and traditional PDO balsamic vinegar in Modena
– Eat amazing parmigiano reggiano cheese in the Parma region
– Visit to the Leaning Tower of Pisa
– Visit the Vatican Museums, and much more !!
Many people dream of traveling to Italy and visiting its many attractions. Where to go? Which restaurants are good? What type of transportation is recommended? What are the costs of such a trip? Are people friendly in that country? Which hotels are recommended? Can you rent a car? Thanks to this video, you will get answers to all these questions and more. In addition, you will get a great perspective of how nice the country is and you will be able to better organize your trip there!
Welcome to Pan The Organizer, where I help you organize different aspects of your life.
Do not forget to SUBSCRIBE to my channel to get all the latest updates, follow me on social networks and leave your comments below.
ENJOY THE SHOW!
Links to the things described in this video:
La Tinaia villa in Tuscany:
Trattoria Dal Billy in Manarola, Cinque Terre:
Volpetti food shop in Rome:
Acetaia di Giorgio in Modena:
Fattoria Ramerino olive oil farm in Bagno a Ripoli:
Trattoria Il Fiore in Sala Baganza:
Bushwick Tarentella – Thatched Villagers by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (
Video credits to Pan TheOrganizer YouTube channel